[LRflex] Re: IMG: Grey day, bright colors

  • From: Aram Langhans <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 12:25:57 -0700

Peter.  I like this one best:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/8078834989/in/photostream/

Lack of sky and the layers of foliage make it the winner to me.

Looks like you had much of the same weather we had a few years back when were in New England. This year we had that weather in Colorado. I need to work on some of the photos from there.

Aram

-----Original Message----- From: Peter Klein
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2012 9:46 AM
To: lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [LRflex] IMG: Grey day, bright colors

Much of my trip to New Hampshire and Vermont last week was "blessed" with
gray, cloudy weather.  As Alan on the LUG mentioned, this is sometimes an
advantage.  Although the "warmer" wavelengths of light were absent, the
even lighting was sometimes kind to the foliage.

Click on any photo to see larger
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/8078827010/in/photostream/>
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/8078835115/in/photostream/>
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/8078834989/in/photostream/>

And, in my never-ending quest for the whimsical...

The eternal question:
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/8078835225/in/photostream/>
Dr. who?:
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/8078826892/in/photostream/>