[LRflex] Re: IMG: Friends in B&W

  • From: Philippe <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 10:40:23 +0200

I like the second one where you managed to cool the movement of the hand while
she was playing with the wine/glass.

Nice smile too

Amities
Philippe

Le 25 août 2015 à 10:23, Peter Klein <pklein@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

Last week our friend, a symphony clarinetist, gave a garden party. After
sunset, it was too cold to eat outside, so we all ended up in her studio for
dinner. Available dark time! I set my Leica Monochrom v.1 to ISO 2500 and
1/60, my 50/1.5 Nokton and 35/1.4 Summilux ASPH to wide open, and did my
thing.

<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/20244128083/in/dateposted-public/>
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/20855514952/in/dateposted-public/>

Enjoy! More to come.