[LRflex] Re: IMG: Friday's Flower - Yosemite

  • From: "Aram Langhans" <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 10:45:23 -0700

Well, I'll admit that I chose some cheap imitation Leitax adapters from
E-bay.  I've got 3 boxes with no name on them, and one box with Pixco as the
brand. They work just fine.
They are chrome plated brass, so maybe they won't last as long as the
genuine ones, but at about 1/5 the price, that is OK.  I'll just get more.
I had to drill a few more holes for the 100, but that was pretty easy.

How do you like the D7000?  I love mine.  Way better than the Rebel I had
before, but back then Canon was the only game in town when it came to using
Leica glass on a digital.

Aram