[LRflex] Re: IMG: Friday's Flower - Yosemite

  • From: "W.B. Abbott" <captbilly3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 09:24:33 -0700

Aram,

Thanks, you must have hit the dogwood at their peak. By chance, I spent the day
in Yosemite on Wednesday, May 11, and the valley was gorgeous, still lots of
dogwood everywhere, especially over by Camp Curry.

Here are three frames that tell my Wednesday's story:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/wbabbott3/YNP2011/

All taken with an M9; the single dogwood with a 50mm f/2 was made at Sentinel
Beach; the branches, made at Camp Curry, with a 90mm f/2; and the valley view
with a 21mm f/2.8. Everywhere you looked there was a picture to be made.

Comments welcome.

Bill