[LRflex] Re: IMG: Friday Flower - Port-hole

  • From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 21:23:15 +0100

Le 11 mars 10 à 20:56, Richard Ward a écrit :

> Hi, Nice image!
> There is a certain 'last century' quality that's reminiscent of
> Dageuroutypes.
> (Not sure I spelled that right!).
> How did you achieve this imaging effect? An adapted lens, a
> Photoshop/Lightroom effect, I'm fairly curious.

LR - the vigneting reduction tool works both ways (darker / lighter)
and I adjusted it round and full dark on a square crop to get rid of
some distracting elements ...

BTW: daguerréotype (with accent and the rest of it) from the guy who
invented it.
Mine is none, just tricks, and took me less than the 20 mn a 'shoot'
would then take.
Just imagine a portrait with a 20-30 mn exposure, breathtaking :-)
H. de Balzac has his made.

Thanks for viewing

Bien cordialement de Metz
Philippe