[LRflex] Re: IMG: Foggy beach

  • From: Peter Klein <pklein@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2016 13:21:10 -0700

Hi, David. Glad you liked it. The location is Bandon, on the southern Oregon coast. Lovely place, with some very nice sea stacks. And a lot of variable fog, which made for some nice atmospheric shots even when the sun wasn't out. We spent a week there, just walking on the beach, breathing sea air and generally recharging.

I hadn't been there since 1980, when I camped down the entire Oregon coast and down into the northern tip of California.

I was just as surprised to see the dinosaur as you were. It turned out to be a young, pretty blonde woman in a T-Rex suit. :-) Tilly was having none of it:
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/album170/P81300511.jpg.html>

--Peter

-----------
> Good Morning, Peter!

> If I did not know you, personally, I'd wonder about your "no Photoshop" claim.
> ;-)

> Neat catch. Very interesting light.  Cannon beach?

> David.

-----

I'm back from a week on the southern Oregon coast. I saw some weird things.
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/28794260490/in/dateposted-public/>

And I swear, no Photoshopping was involved.

Olympus E-M5 and Panasonic/Leica 25/1.4 Enjoy!
--Peter

------
Unsubscribe or change to/from Digest Mode at:
  http://www.lrflex.furnfeather.net/
Archives are at: