[LRflex] Re: IMG: Fitzgerald Bench

  • From: <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2012 21:36:03 -0700

Bob Adler SHOWED:
Subject: [LRflex] IMG: Fitzgerald Bench

Found a new bench at the Fitzgerald Marine Preserve today. Haven't been there
in many years and the bench is a new addition.
For those who've never been there, it's a very erie spot. Many ghostly looking
dead trees.
I plan to go back tomorrow as I'm not happy with the lack of focal sharpness on
the bench; guess I misread the distance. But I still like this image if the
light doesn't cooperate tomorrow.
http://www.rgaphoto.com/benches/content/Fitzgerald_Bench_large.html<<<<<<<<<<

Hi Bob,
Very interesting and yes kind of eerie! :-)  But still an amazing bit of
observation in seeing and shooting! Certainly quite different from those water
side images.

But then that is what makes your series so interesting and imaginative. It's
how you find them, shoot them making each such a beautiful and unique
photograph. I still believe they would and could make an interesting photo book
eventually.  Certainly as you increase your collection in number and uniqueness!

Different, but actually quite a beauty on it's own!

cheers,
ted