[LRflex] Re: IMG: First Saturday Cat

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 12:22:46 +0200

Hi Philippe,
She is a nice cat - currently being bothered by an
8-month-old tabby tom from two houses up the street.

He's making friendly advances, but Posy tries to ignore
him. Funny thing is, she chases older cats off her
territory (our garden and the two neighbouring
gardens), but she just can't be bothered in the case of
Bruno and prefers to walk away in disgust.

As to her age, she'll be 15 this year.

Cheers
Douglas