[LRflex] Re: IMG E3 at the DP

  • From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 05:55:28 -0700

On Nov 26, 2007, at 12:33 AM, Philippe Amard wrote:

Nice morning light Steve,
and the Oly performs very well.
References are changing, and so is the taste for light and colour.
Yours are wonderfully rendered photos, and really worth sharing IMHO.
You still might gain a little in the shadows, but this about computerized wizzardry I guess..

My favourite is n° 2 where the "structure" of the grass and of the animal's fur is excellent as seen on my screen.

You seem to enjoy the gear as much as I do - Live view will also allow you to shoot the dogs with angles you never dreamt of before. See below, not a photograph again, but it was fun and neither a knee nor a back aching process.
http://tinyurl.com/2dv24h

agreed Philippe... the live view is a very handy addition which leads to so wonderful images...there in the bright sunlight it was very tricky to use...but funtionned well...

very much I am taken by this camera lens...Steve

Have fun too!
Amitiés
Phil...x

Steve Barbour wrote:

Olympus E3 images at the dog park this morning...
here I used the Oly Zuiko 12-60mm lens...
as the E3 will accept leica R lenses, that will be next...

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/leila.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/alfie.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/tikwaE3.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/tikwawaits.jpg.html