[LRflex] IMG - Colours of Ireland - Comments welcome

  • From: Philippe Amard <phamard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Jean-Louis <jlouisligi@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 08:51:08 +0100

Hi listers,
I'm just back from a trip to Ireland and have posted a few pictures
here. <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/IRELAND-2oo7/>
More to come in the week too.
And I haven't had the B&W processed yet but will post some of them later
on if any good.

You will also find my "PAW n°3" here.
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/PAW/>

All pictures best viewed when clicking "large" and being a little
patient as it may take seconds to download the three layers.
Apologies once again to narrow band users.

Comments and advice sought and welcome as usual, good or bad for the former.

Slainte
Phileicangemix.