[LRflex] IMG: Cold and misty canalside walk this a.m.

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: LUG <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, LEG <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2011 12:59:16 +0100

Hi All,
I had to nip round to the local supermarket this a.m.
(no milk for my morning coffee!!). The temperature was
about -6°C and quite misty weather, too.

Here are a few snapshots taken along the way (against
the sun), and on the way back (with the sun behind me).

Misty footpath
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DMS/Germany/Hannover/Canal-1969.jpg.html

Young seagulls waiting for people coming by with
something to eat:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DMS/Germany/Hannover/Canal-1973.jpg.html
Not sure what the one at the front with the yellow feet
is - the others are Black Headed Gulls

This one couldn't be bothered to fly away:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DMS/Germany/Hannover/Canal-1977.jpg.html

Seagull?s view of the canal and the branch canal to the
disused refinery
http://gallery.leica-users.org/d/257105-1/Canal-1979.jpg

Barge from Tangermünde coming out of the mist
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DMS/Germany/Hannover/Canal-1986.jpg.html

All shot with a fast-focus Novoflex-Tamron 60-300

Cheers - hope your weather is warmer
Douglas