[LRflex] Re: IMG: Clapper Rail

  • From: LEICAFLEX <leicaflex@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 16:25:25 -0800

Hi all,
I just went to Asia-n-back in 11 days (lost 1 day in crossing
date-line, gained it back on return). Glad to see Doug back on the
list with a beautiful Clapper Rail portrait, and glad to be able to
help someone like Doug who is so in tune with the avian wildlife. I
for one sure didn't want Doug to sell off his precious gear and slow
him down from sharing all that nature photography with us as well as
the world at large.  Thanks Doug - was glad to hear back personally
from you and trust things are smoothing out and improving.
Best wishes to all on the list, who demonstrated that we're into
helping our fellow man as much as into pursuing our Leica hobby.
Eric Chan