[LRflex] Re: IMG: City Bird / Paging Doug Herr

  • From: philippe.amard@xxxxxx
  • To: liste reflex <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 10:27:11 +0100 (CET)

Doug wrote me off list - the bird is Northern Cardinal - Cardinal Cardinalis
mais pas François ...

No birds from the Bird Master at the moment as he's finding it difficult to get
on location due to problems he's had with his vehicle and he's kept very busy
from what I understand. I hope this will all be solved shortly.

Thanks for viewing
Enjoy the x20
Amitiés
Philippe

Message du : 22/03/2013 22:26
De : "Bille Xavier F. " <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
A : "leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Copie à :
Sujet : [LRflex] Re: IMG: City Bird / Paging Doug Herr

 Beautiful Philippe

Anyone know where this bird Doug Is?

He flew away?
#-----------------------------------
From : Xavier F. BILLE
mail : hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx
Maisons Alfort - France

From: philippe.amard@xxxxxx
To: lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [LRflex] IMG: City Bird
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 21:30:28 +0100

To Doug H, whose beautiful bird I miss :-)

http://gallery.leica-users.org/d/348376-1/BRD-NYC-Central+Park+Cardinal-2639-2.jpg

Bien cordialement de Metz
Philippe

One sees clearly only with the heart. What is essential is invisible to the
eye. Antoine de Saint Exupéry in Le Petit Prince.

NO ARCHIVE