[LRflex] Re: IMG: Chapel flower arrangement - a little past its best

  • From: Philippe Amard <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 15:05:48 +0200

Hi Douglas,

Did I tell you I have a fascination for this type of light on wood - and the flowers, whenever their prime was, add a delicate touch to the scene.

Thanks for sharing.
Amitiés
Philippe

Douglas Sharp wrote:

A couple of shots from different angles and with different crops taken in the warm late afternoon light in the small church at Sandsend, a small village by the sea in Yorkshire on our recent vacation (the village is aptly named - it's where Whitby beach ends).

The flowers are always renewed on Saturdays for the Sunday service, but we were there during the week so they are sadly somewhat past their best (and a tiny bit burnt out in the highlights - damn!!).

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DMS/album150/_MG_0291.jpg.html
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DMS/album150/_MG_0292.jpg.html

Hope you like them
Douglas