[LRflex] Re: IMG: Another couple of Church shots

  • From: Charlie Falke <chfalke@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 09:15:07 -0500

Philippe AMARD wrote:
Taken with one of the too few Leica branded 4/3 D lenses - handheld

Phil,
  Beautiful shots, especially the interior.  It's often
hard to balance the shadows and highlights when all the
light is coming in through windows, and this one is perfect.
The church is beautiful as well, a perfect baroque wedding cake. :-)
Is it in Bayern?
Agree with the remarks and wishes that Leica will do next. Glad I didn't know more about Lee when he was in power, I'd have
been worried sick. :-)

--
Charlie Falke                                         _____      /\
"One test result is worth                        |    |/        `o
 one thousand expert opinions" - Wernher Von Braun   0  N4003M
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein