[LRflex] IMG: Another couple of Church shots

  • From: Philippe AMARD <philippe.amard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: Leica Users Group <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, liste leica reflex <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 10:18:45 +0100

Taken with one of the too few Leica branded 4/3 D lenses - handheld

Inside :
http://tinyurl.com/2uq9v5
Outside :
http://tinyurl.com/2xkr6g

At the back
http://tinyurl.com/24gfq8

BTW : I was on digest and read about Lee's downfall :
I do wish they released that long promised OIS 50-150 some day, along with a 7-14, Olywise.
If Lee was the brake to that, then his dismissal is good news.
If it means the R10 is being postponed once more, then this is terrible news. And will result in Friday sale annoucements : more R glass and bodies for sale, cheap.
But this was just a BTW

C&C welcome
phx