[LRflex] Re: IMG : Angels - 10

  • From: <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 06:59:19 -0800

philippe.amard showed:
Subject: [LRflex] IMG : Angels - 10

> Here's #10, shot in a downing street.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Angels/Engelberg-Angels-10-1140277.jpg.html

Bon jour Philippe,

Angels? :-) Love them as you add to the series. I look each day and they make me ask myself: "I wonder what it would look like from the other side, a different angle or lighting, time of day?" Not as a question of your selection, but as a photographic exercise in seeing.

I'm sure each has many angles to shoot and selecting yours' of choice must be a challenge. Overall a wonderful project to work on and subject to look for rather than the usual aimless wanderings seaking subjects.

When we give ourselves a theme to shoot it makes the walk about outing far more interesting, not to say sometimes a major effort to stay within the theme. You have an interesting set of images which creates a curiousity each day to see the next Angel! :-) Certainly without going to heaven for a look! ;-)

Merci,
Dr. ted

Thank you