[LRflex] Re: IMG : A sweet Sunday

  • From: Aram Langhans <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2019 17:18:59 -0700

I think you linked the wrong photo.....

Aram

On 10/13/2019 10:12 AM, Philippe wrote:

Just want to share the last of a so far mild autumn. Today was special in the village. A charity race took place, organised by the fire-brigade - elders such as I, were allowed to hike and not run, so I took the camera along, and here are a few the resulting snaps.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Playground/Taking+it+seriously-0380.jpg.html

The colorful brick building was built for the landlord’s wife to have her afternoon hot chocolate with friends in the early 20ieth century …

The pano is a stitch of a dozen vertical shots from a hill opposite the village.
The last one features an unexpected guest waiting for us, and coffee? in the kitchen when we came back home.

The cats didn’t like it that I opened the windows LARGE !

Amities

Philippe

------
Unsubscribe or change to/from Digest Mode at:
  http://lrflex.furnfeather.ca/
Archives are at: