[LRflex] Re: IMG: A rainy night in Whitby, UK

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 16:51:26 +0200

Thank you David,

I've still got a lot to work through, so it's a bit pick and mix at the moment as the first translations are rolling in (no peace for the wicked :-) ) A new gallery of BW shots (conversions) should be online by now, but I think it will be a few days before anything else appears. Plenty more for fans of railways and seascapes in the pipeline.

Best from hannover
Douglas

David Young wrote:
At 15/09/2008, you wrote:

Hello all,

A couple more from our recent holiday trip - It rained heavily one night, not so bad in Whitby, but further north it caused extensive flooding.

Two shots in the dark and wet streets in the old part of Whitby:

*http://tinyurl.com/5ouy7u
**http://tinyurl.com/6ly32w

*As ever: comments, criticism and damnation welcome.

Douglas

Hi Douglas!

Good to have you back!

Both really nice "mood" shots! I prefer the view in the second shot, but the people in the first give it "life". Both good!

I enjoyed your steam train series, as well...

Thanks for sharing both!