[LRflex] Re: IMG: A cold day and winter tyres

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 14:03:16 +0200

Hi Aram,
I've been using it since it was fresh on the market -
to say I like it would be gross understatement.

It's a bl--dy marvellous lens - and just the right
range of focal lengths for me (19-38mm 35-mil
equivalent), hardly any distortion, aberration or any
other nasty surprises, quite surprising for such a
reasonably priced lens.

I first started using it on a Canon 300D - I think that
is the same as your Rebel - but now it's almost
permanently mounted on my 20D,

It's even usable on Canon EOS film bodies between 18
and 24 mm, though setting it any wider gets you tons of
vignetting.

Cheers
Douglas