[LRflex] Re: IMG: A Casual Party

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 16:03:31 -0400

Thanks for the color feedback.
I had a complete fit trying to color balance all the images I shot that day and
frankly I'm still not happy. My monitor is calibrated and the images on flickr
look like they do in Lightroom, so thise two vectors are out. It was a very hot
and very, very bright day and having forgotten to reattach my uv/ir (Doh!) I
suspect the copious infrared light has yakked the colors in ways I don't know
how to fix. That or my Neurontin is keeping me from figuring it out! :-)

Richard

I completely forgot to put my uv/ir filter back on

My Sarcasm Fu Is Strong,
Proceed With Caution.  :-)