[LRflex] Re: IMG

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 19:37:21 -0700

At 07:26 PM 30/06/2010, you wrote:
>Our situations are nearly parallel, Miha. What do you think? Should
>we "expose" this subject a bit more on this list? There seems to be
>quite a bit of interest.
>Dave

Dave, Miha and all other darkroom types...

I have no problem with a discussion on Darkroom technique (especially
if it involves a Valoy, Focomat or other Leitz enlarger!)

HOWEVER...please ensure that the subject is changed to DARKROOM, so
that those who are not interested do not have to read the thread.

Fair enough?

Many thanks.
David Young - Photographer
Logan Lake, BC,  Canada