[LRflex] IMAGES OF THE WILD!

  • From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 21:46:05 -0700

One never knows what the mail will bring most days? Bills always, all kinds
of advertising leaflets to light the fire place.

Then one day a surprise, a pleasant kind, a magazine with a wonderful story
about our Logan Lake Leader! David Young! Yep there he was as large as life
on the page actually several pages of a local magazine, "CURRENTS!"
Published in Kamloops, BC. And our David extolling the fun of photography
and in particular, "Wildlife Photography!"  Nice spread of his pictures and
a fine article about him.

Good on you David. Well done all round and in particular a solid selection
of your photographs along with a side bar of common sense logic of how to be
a good photographer.

Keep on clicking mon ami!

ted

---