[LRflex] "I never wanted to be famous"

  • From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: LEG <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, MUG Users <MUGers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, LRF <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, PAW Picture-A-Week project <paw@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 15:42:34 -0700

"I never wanted to be famous"

Photographs of children in the hospital.

is now available... at,
http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/186890

The title is a statement by the little girl shown in the cover photo, as it was taken years ago.

I took most of these photographs using Leica cameras and lenses, on film
during a project that has lasted ten years...

There is a book preview (pdf) available at the site.

I thank many photographers and friends here, who helped me so much.

Gratitude to Ted Grant and Sandy Carter especially, who were always there for me.

Steve Barbour

(as this is written on Friday, I will send it out again on Monday)