[LRflex] Re: I need some advice

  • From: jaza bala <urdds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 05:35:13 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Brenden I use my 50 mm summicron f2 on Nikon D-200. In the beginning I
thought I have a 70 mm F 2. because of 1.4 lens factor. But the photos are not
having a tele effect. just a blow out of a normal perspective.here  is
popphoto.com. giving some answers to your question. if you use fx or dx size
cameras here comes the crop factor. for full size sensors above 16mb.ok but if
you use smaller sensors you divide the 16mb by lens factor so a 10 mb only
produces lets say 5 mega pixel. I know it,s confusing. so stick to smaller Dx
sensors and use your lenses as they are.  Dr. Farzin esthetic Dentist.
drirani.com