[LRflex] Re: I guess it's official...

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 07:55:23 -0700

Several people essentially said:

Congratulations on a well deserved honour.

Chris, Ted, Doug & Steve:

Many thanks. I hope that I can make a worthwhile contribution to the organization.

For those who are not LHSA Members, you may find it worthwhile to join ... they have an excellent magazine - the Viewfinder - and, if you have the opportunity to attend, the meetings are always most enjoyable. Despite the "Historical" in the name, the LHSA covers everything from SOOKY's to the O'Leica (Leica glass on Olympus bodies... see the article in the current issue by, ahem, yours truly.) And, despite the "America" in the name, it is truly an international organization, with 2000+ members in 32 countries. Details are at: www.LHSA.org.