[LRflex] Re: I finally got a olympus 35 macro, quizz anyone ?

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 03:46:48 -0500

I haven't partaken of his DVD's, but I'll give a go on your quizz:

Her eyes aren't in focus.
The left one (in the image) is almost sharp while the right one is
pretty soft.
(Her right eye almost sharp her left eye not)

Generally speaking, it's hard for viewers to like portraits of people
where the eyes aren't very clearly rendered. My understanding is that
it's more of a psychological issue than a photographic one. It's also
behind the dirth of blurry eyes in painted portraits over the centuries.

R.