[LRflex] Re: I can focus my Noctilux

  • From: <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 15:38:34 -0800

Steve mon ami! :-)

Great directions! Only problem I have with that is????

The "figure in the shadows of the failing evening light" couldn't wait long
enongh for you to go through the focusing routine!!!!!! :-) :-) Instead of you
with the lens set at f1.0 on a Lieca hand focus with a quick twist of your
wrist...... "click!"  :-) "GOTCHA!" ;-) ;-)
cheers,