[LRflex] Re: I asked the lady if I could take her picture

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012 16:12:06 -0400

I'm with David on this image. You've achieved a lot getting this image with an
f1.2 100mm equivalent shooting at only 1/4 second, but it's simply not quite up
to snuff.

The wonderfully shallow depth of field and high character bokeh of the Konica
Fifty f1.2 is a special tool to have in your tool box to be out ahooting by
available Night!, but it's definitely a high wire act on a razors edge. Tiny
twigs fore-n-aft, left or right, or subject fidgets, dumps ya out of the
bullseye and off into fuzzy bokeh-land.

Keep shooting em and keep bringing em, Walter. I like seeing them on the list.

Richard Ward

My Sarcasm Fu Is Strong,
Proceed With Caution.  :-)