[LRflex] Re: Humpty Dumpty

  • From: "Aram Langhans" <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 12:46:25 -0800

At that size it is hard to tell much, but I think the exposure and
composition are very nice.  You captured the remarkable lighting well.  It
looks almost like a painting.  I mean that as a compliment or as a neutral
remark, NOT anything bad.  Would it be possible to post it in a larger size,
say 800x600 or so?  I know some don't like to give anyone a larger version
for fear it will end up where they don't want it to.

Aram