[LRflex] Hummers and Navajos

  • From: KEITH LONGMORE <keith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 09:42:29 +0100

Folks:
Interesting material
David - I was going to comment on your first hummer (I was expecting
something large and green and mean with four wheels, actually.. ;-) .)
The only thing in focus was the flower.....  And I've never seen a
hummingbird with a blue beak...

Steve - Lovely shots of the Navajos.  And the canyon.  Oh to be so
privileged as to live in such an area!  I used to work with a native
American about 25 years ago, and was surprised that he had blue eyes!
He was a panelbeater; give him a hammer and a large block of wood, and
he was a magician in metal.  I could tell the story, but if anyone wants
to know, offline, please. (keith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

Doug S - I really liked the VR flowers, and the white Bleeding Hearts.
We also get pink Bleeding Hearts with yellow leaves here.  Some
selective breeding, I suppose, but they are very attractive.

My Pentax is fully working now!  I decided to renew the light trapping
since it is about 45 years old, but I hope to use it very soon.  I shall
renew the light trapping in the Robot before I use that, too.  Watch
this space!

I hope to have time to post some more (smaller image files) from Crete
today.

Cheers and keep 'em coming!
Keith