[LRflex] Hummers Back

  • From: H&E Cummer <cummer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 22:19:46 -0700

From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [LRflex] Re: Hummers Back
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 23:09:33 -0400

That PetuniaW shot simply knocks my socks off!
Good Stuff - Good Stuff Indeed!

Critique? Maybe dodge or locally adjust the upper half of it's head a little.
The dark tones in that area from being in shadow are, to my eye, visually
weighing down the area and holding back the 'pop' the eye is giving. Maybe.

*YMMV, imho, LSMFT... Etc ;-D

Peace

R in Mi.

Hi Richard,
Thanks for the good suggestion. My photoshop skills are pretty rudimentary but
I see what you are getting at and will have a go.
I think it would definitely improve the picture.
Cheers
Howard