[LRflex] How do you spell Emblepo in Greek?

  • From: Sonny Carter <sonc.hegr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Seephoto <seephoto@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, PAW <paw@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, LRF reflex <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 08:56:23 -0600

From time to time in the past four months since I revamped my website  into
Look / Emblepo, several people have made courteous inquiries about the Greek
version of the title.
Like, "Why is a redneck trying to be uppity?", and  "I think that is a brand
of toothpaste in Greece."   but mostly, they just think I have the tense
wrong or something.

If you are curious, I have made an explanation page, and I will leave it
available for a while, (the link is just below the header.)

It is here:  http://sonc.com/look/?page_id=535

It does not explain why Henri does not fear that silly dog.

--
Regards,

Sonny
http://sonc.com/look/