[LRflex] Housekeeping...

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 07:38:58 -0800

Philippe  wrote:

David, I'm leaving this morning for a couple of days and have tried to set the digest mode on from the new link - it wouldn"t work.

After reading this, I went to the Admin page, at Freelists, in order to set Philippe's account to Digest mode, for him. I found it was already set!

Bill Abbott tried to set Vacation mode, the other day and got an error message, which is what I suspect happened to Philippe. His account was also set to Vacation mode, when I went to do it for him. So, it seems that the links work, but send out an error message when they shouldn't,

I will look into this.

Many thanks.