[LRflex] Re: House Wren

  • From: Douglas Herr <telyt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 08:21:49 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

David, the problem has something to do with using a dual-boot system with
various pieces of the processing workflow on each partition of the computer.
My first trial with Silkypix was a bit overwhelming, I ought to give it another
try 'cuz it has the potential for eliminating this problem.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com