[LRflex] Re: Hot Foot... and other stories....

  • From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 11:21:05 -0700

On Apr 6, 2008, at 8:46 AM, David Young wrote:
Good Mornin' Ted!

You wrote to the LRflex list:

My only comment about the interview is how many versions through translation, online assumptions, possibilities of what or wont, maybe, might and any other ideas list members can and have read into this have taken up so much picture taking time better spent..

I have to agree, Ted. No arguments with your position. However, there is another side to all of this, which you may wish to consider. *** clip interview comes along, I will often toss it into the ring. I apologize if the ensuing discussion seems pointless, but it does serve to entertain many of the great unwashed.

and the great washed...

:-)

And give yer wanton woman a hug for us!

what's this?  now the word is out...