[LRflex] Hong Kong weather

  • From: Howard Cummer <cummer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 10:59:48 +0800

Hi David,
In the mornings these days it is about 10C - which in a cement house
with no central heating and a high humidity - means that by Hong Kong
standards - it is pretty cool. Your comment reminds me once again
however why I prefer Hong Kong to my "home and native land" that is
comparatively high temperatures and low taxes.
Cheers
Howard