[LRflex] Honey do lists

  • From: KEITH LONGMORE <keith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2007 13:00:17 +0100

Folks
I think they must be what some of us here call...'can you just...?' lists.... ;-)

I get those for horological things - and the five minute 'can you just' usually turns out to be something going on with lots of hassle for weeks...... Bit like those 'red hot urgent' jobs at work! If you say 'OK, put it down there to cool off for a bit then' it doesn't cut any ice these days.......and when you've bust a gut to do the 'red hot' job, what happens? It hangs around for days or weeks for someone to even collect it! :-(

The joys of 21st century living, methinks.
Cheers
Keith L