[LRflex] Re: Holland on Weeds, Tri-X Sort of...

  • From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 19:28:39 +0100

over heated tri-X ? 3200ASA?
;-)

the colour version was better - just push the black slider a click and get the magenta cast out and it will be right to my taste

Amities
Philippe

Le 15 févr. 14 à 21:06, Bille Xavier F. a écrit :

David

You gave me the spin to try out, here is a "weedy" version of Tri X on a scan of Holland:

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=388EAEE88901D9E2!167&authkey=!ACl55LEeBra9mCI&v=3&ithint=photo%2c.jpg

Yep, it may be a bit exagerated, agreed...

#-----------------------------------
From : Xavier F. BILLE
mail : hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx
Maisons Alfort - France

> From: dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2014 10:46:28 -0800
> Subject: [LRflex] Tri-X
>
> Just prior to Christmas, a good friend died of cancer. Just three weeks from
> diagnosis to death. And just 45 years of age.
>
> Last Thursday night, we staged a fund-raiser for his widow. They were > long-time friends with Vancouver-based, Blues musician, Harp-dog Brown and his > band. So the boys in the band offered to do a show for just gas money.
>
> A mutual friend got our local pub, The Black Bull, to provide the venue and a > roast beef dinner for 65, without cost. (They recovered some of their money on
> the liquor, I'm sure!) We then put together a silent auction.
>
> In all, after a few small expenses, we raised $2,900+ for Jamie and her two > girls, and managed to give the folks a night of great entertainment, along the
> way.
>
> Here is Tim, the drummer, with the distinct look of Tri-X, developed in
> Diaphine, at 1600 ASA!
>
> http://www.furnfeather.net/Temps/Tim.html
>
> In reality, it is the Oly, E-M1, at ISO 1250. Exposure was hand- held, 1/10th
> at f1.8. (Not much light, down there!)
>
> C&C welcomed, as always.
>
> David.
>
> ---

> http://www.lrflex.furnfeather.net/
> Archives are at:
> //www.freelists.org/archives/leicareflex/

One sees clearly only with the heart. What is essential is invisible to the eye. Antoine de Saint Exupéry in Le Petit Prince.
NO ARCHIVE