[LRflex] Re: Holiday snaps: Whitby Harbour

  • From: Andy Wagner <yxandy2001@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 14:34:47 -0700 (PDT)

I can relate to working to hard. Especially liked the evening light shot. Quick
question; in the shot "Marine Cafe" i noticed the shop next door "flights of
Fancy" Tell me they sell kites and assorted flying parafanalia.

Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx> wrote:
  The first page and a bit of some snapshots from our recent vacation

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DMS/Whitby/Harbour/?g2_page=1

Still a working harbour, Whitby has one of the few fishing fleets left
in the UK, and also inshore fishing for crabs, lobster and salmon. The
small boat is a Whitby Coble,with a winch on the gunwhales used for
hauling in salmon nets.

Hope you like them
Douglas (working too hard and wishing we were there)

Regards
YXAndy