[LRflex] Re: Hogsmeade Station in digital BW

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 07:40:39 +0200

Hi Jerry,
the World Cup will be over by the time we go, but we probably won't be
watching it anyway - neither my wife nor I (nor our son Florian for that
matter) are football fans.
We are still trying to work out how NOT to get involved, Hannover is one
of the venues and all TVand radio channels are full of it too.
cheers
Douglas