[LRflex] Re: High Key - but not be design...

  • From: Charlie Falke <chfalke@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 16:43:35 -0400

Aram Langhans wrote:
My dumb switch that I use to activate all the time on my rebel was the ISO
button.  I was always hitting it as I grabbed the camera and before you know
it I was shooting at ISO 1600.  I hated that switch.  Well, a few months ago
I finally did something about it.  Cut out a piece of a black rubber washer
and glued it on the back of the camera making it very hard to accidentally
activate that button.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/-3204252.jpg.html

Now I like this camera so much more.  No more ruined photos at the wrong
ISO.

Aram
Aram,
  That's a good idea.

--
Charlie Falke                                         _____      /\
"One test result is worth                        |    |/        `o
 one thousand expert opinions" - Wernher Von Braun   0  N4003M
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein