[LRflex] Re: High Key - but not be design...

  • From: Charlie Falke <chfalke@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 16:42:38 -0400

David Young wrote:

Doug, Charlie:

This is true... however, I must say that despite being festooned with buttons, I cannot recall the Oly E3 ever shifting modes on me .. something which I could not say of either of the Canon's I've had, or the R8 for that matter! The E3's buttons are well laid out and well protected from accidental actuation, despite there being far too many of them, for my liking.

Cheers!

---
David Young
Logan Lake, BC

<http://www.main.furnfeather.net/>
David,
  I haven't used an E3.  I am often accidentally hitting buttons
on the back of my E330.  Even the rotary mode knob on top gets
bumped over a click, and I lose the next shot.  The force
on the click stops is a bit light.

--
Charlie Falke                                         _____      /\
"One test result is worth                        |    |/        `o
 one thousand expert opinions" - Wernher Von Braun   0  N4003M
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein