[LRflex] High Key - but not be design...

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 18:13:26 -0700

Yesterday I updated the Firmware on my Oly E3 to version 1.3. (For Oly owners, it improves the AF in continuous focus mode ... something which was sorely needed.)

What I didn't realize was that the update resets everything to factory defaults, so this morning I found myself shooting in .jpg, instead of RAW. We had a young lady visiting, and I shot her, against the light. The .jpg didn't do things quite as I would have liked, or would have done with the raw file... but I kinda like the results.

http://www.furnfeather.net/Temps/Shelby.htm

C&C welcomed, as always.

Cheers!
---