[LRflex] Re: Henri

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 23:55:45 -0500

Correct!
I knew that. Sorry if I wasnt clear. My point is that even with the lessor
camera assembly I was pleased and found it delightful. But an iPhone4 is not
nearly a nominal purchase if one dislikes it as a phone imho anyway. I
Carefully chose a phone for my specific needs and saved oodles of moolah in the
process.
No! I didnt get a nice iphone camera to play with, but my M8 and my iPad have
kept the loss a bearable one :-D! The crying myself to sleep passed soon
enough.

Peace

Richard

My Sarcasm Fu Is Strong,