[LRflex] Re: Hemri & Buddy

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 12:59:28 -0500

On Feb 29, 2012, at 11:13 AM, Sonny Carter <sonc.hegr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Buddy is long suffering.  He's an old guy and has to put up with a lot.

Our Eldest Pet, Lacie, a cat on the far side of twelve puts up quite the show
of being 'long suffering' but it's all an act. For example, she squawks loudly,
but the second Chopper, our Aussie Shep, breaks off one of his low speed chases
she stops turns around and trys to get him to resume the chase. The same goes
for the occassional dog or cat we foster comes around. Makes like it's the
Perils of Pauline, but wouldn't want it any other way. :-)

She is a Kewl Kat,
Krackers! But Kewl.

RLW------