[LRflex] Re: Help for Do-It-Yourself lens repair?

  • From: bob palmieri <rpalmier@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2006 10:48:01 -0500

Folks -

A few days ago I dug into my CL; the Thomosy book on Leica repair had
some good info.  However, I've often felt that some nice exploded
diagrams would be awfully good resources for the spanner-happy among
us.

In fact, a 21/2" .020" or so brass rod dropped out of said CL
immediately upon pulling the top cover and I got no clue what the heck
it could be.

David, did you ever tear into your CL??  Anybody else know where this
part lives?

Bob Palmieri