[LRflex] Re: Hello, everybody

  • From: "Marc Dufour" <foto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 18:22:08 +0200

Good evening from Spain, David !

Thanks for your kind words and warm welcome.
I'm glad you like the series you comment.
It''s not frequent I play with PS in my personnel work (perhaps because of
too much PS in my professional one!)
So, this series was an exception, which I published only a few samples. But
it generally receives a good acceptance... time to work it again ? ;-)

You'll find more samples of the pictures I take (if you have a quiet while)
in:
http://www.l-camera-forum.com/leica-forum/search.php?searchid=220077

I wish to can contribute to this group, so, here I am....
Once again, thanks a lot for your welcome,
Marc