[LRflex] Re: Hello, everybody

  • From: "Nicolas" <nicolas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 18:04:24 +0200

Salut Marc :)

Another 6.2 user.

-----Message d'origine-----
De : leicareflex-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:leicareflex-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]De la part de
foto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Envoyé : mercredi 27 juin 2007 11:53
À : leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : [LRflex] Hello, everybody

Hello to eveybody

I?m a new member here. Answering to a Xavier?s suggestion, just a little
introduction:
I live in Spain, I?m a graphic designer, and take photos from the 70?s. I
bought my first SLR with 17 years, a Practika LTL3. Later I used some
Nikon?s ones, until 2000, when I got my R 6.2, whose I?m still in love.
Fixed lenses are actually: Elmarit 24, Summicron 50, Apo-Macro 100 and
Apo-Telyt 180 (the old one).
Zooms are: Vario-Elmar 35-70 and 70-210. I?m waiting for the 21-35 I just
bought the last sunday through an eBay auction ;-). For scanning I use a
Nikon 5000ED.
In a parallel way, I?m just beginning with Digilux 3, although I think I
shall need a long, long time before achieve some correct result with it !

The pictures I take, may be resumed in two matters: the local ones, and
travel ones.
In the local ones, I observe natural elements, simples things, as waves on
the seashore, or the passage of time, through architecture details or
rusty items. This kind of pictures were the nucleus of some exhibitions I
did here (only local ones, nothing important)
This kind of pictures is available in my website (well, it?s a graphic
design one, and only in Spanish actually, sorry):
http://www.marcdufour.net

The travel pictures are about the usual subjects everybody shots in this
case: landscapes, people? Maybe with an slight predilection for the
seashore. You'll can see it in the Leica User Forum:
http://www.l-camera-forum.com/leica-forum/search.php?searchid=218887

That?s all, guys. Comments welcome, and thanks for your forbearance!
Regards,
Marc