[LRflex] Re: Hawaii

  • From: bob palmieri <rpalmier@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 09:51:38 -0500

On Sep 25, 2006, at 12:29 AM, Philippe Amard wrote:

> It was a real pleasure for me to travel that far, so early morning, to
> see wonderful exotic birds and smiling people on a grey european dawn.
> Great shots.
> Thanks for sharing

Philippe -

Thanks for real for your appreciation - I must say that the idea that
some indulgence of mine can actually momentarily brighten someone
else's day is a really nice thing.

Interesting that you would say "...the door (n°3?) and the cirrus are
among my favourite."  I often try for something like "effective yet
loose" composition in the frame; in the case of these two I was quite
deliberate about a more rigorous arrangement of the forms (must be
the influence of the 'pod...)

Bob Palmieri